The minimum chargeable period of hire is 24 hours. Renting a car for less than a day is charged as a whole day. For example, if the car is delivered on Monday at 10:00, and returned on Tuesday at 15:00, you pay for 2 full days.
If you want to extend your rental period, be sure to notify the manager of the rental company in advance.
The car must be returned with the same amount of fuel in the tank as was in it at the time of delivery. If there is less fuel in the tank than there was at the time of delivery, the client pays the difference on the spot according to the car rental company tariffs. If there is more fuel in the tank than there was at the time of delivery, the difference is not returned to the client.
If the car is so dirty that it’s difficult to inspect it, the client must pay for the car to be washed on the spot.
Standard insurance does not cover damage to the wheels, underbody, windshield and car interior.
If you plan to travel outside the country, tell the manager of the rental company so that he can prepare the necessary documents for you.
The contact phone number specified for the booking must be available during the car rental period and before picking up the car. Claims to service quality will not be considered if it was impossible to contact the client by mobile phone.
Payment of fines and parking charges is the responsibility of the client.
The minimum driver’s age is 22 years. The minimum driving experience is 2 years. The manager of the car rental company has the right to refuse the car rental services at any time if the age and experience of the driver do not meet these requirements.
1. The system of online car booking provides the service of searching for the best offers of car rental in Petrovac and booking the chosen car.
2. When booking, you pay only the advance payment of 15-20% of the rental cost. The rest is paid to the manager of the rental company when picking up the car.
3. Cancelling and changing the booking: 3.1. To cancel the booking, the client must send an email to the firstname.lastname@example.org with the confirmation of the car booking (that was sent to you when you booked and paid for the car) and with the note “Cancellation”. Refunds will be processed the same way and to the same account from which the payment was made. The refund shall be made within 14 working days from the date of the request of the return. 3.2. The cancelling of the paid-up booking does not inflict any additional fees, except the percentage charged by the payment service provider — 6% of the amount paid. 3.3. The cancelling of the paid-up booking without fines is possible no later than 7 days (30 days for SUVs and luxury cars) before the start of the lease. In case of late cancelling or changing the booking, the advance payment is fully withheld as compensation for the failed order. 3.4. Changing the booking is possible by cancelling the old booking and creating a new one on the usual terms. It should be borne in mind that after cancellation the car is immediately available for rent and can be booked by any other client.
4. The online car booking system provides information about the cars belonging to the rental companies on a partnership basis. All questions related to the condition of the cars, quality and consistency of service should be addressed to the managers of the rental companies. Contacts of the rental company are indicated in the letter sent to the e-mail of the client after the booking.
5. If the rental company is not able to provide the client with the booked car due to breakdown or any other force majeure, the company is obliged to provide another car of the same or a higher class on the same terms and for the same price. In this case, the service is considered to be provided in full.
6. In making a booking through the online booking system, the client agrees to these booking conditions and agrees to follow them.